10 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over28
I’m sure I’m going to forget some, and I’m sure that you’re going to think some of my picks are really dumb movies, but I like them. Some of these are favorites of mine, and some of them I just like to watch, if that makes sense. I’m interested in know what yours would be. So here we go and in no particular order.
**Disclaimer – (for my gentlemen readers) I’m a girl. Most of these are girlie movies. If you have a problem with that, talk to God. He created me.
1. Return to Me – This is probably my favorite movie. It’s sad. It’s funny. It’s a love story. It’s got two of my favorites, Bonnie Hunt and Minnie Driver. Just a good movie. Watch it if you haven’t.
2. Pretty Woman – I’ve written a whole post about the whole concept that there’s a little hooker in all of us. This movie is the reason I came up with that idea.
3. The Prince and Me – Seriously. A Denmark prince goes incognito to college in America, meets a girl and falls in love. I know. I’m super cheesy, but I love it. I can watch it over and over and over again. It’s every
little girl’s dream.
4. The Bourne Trilogy – Yes. I know this is three movies, but you can’t really say one without saying them all. They’re just well-done movies. and then there’s Matt Damon…
5. Groundhog Day – There’s just something about this movie that I love. I’m not really sure what, but I still love it.
6. While You Were Sleeping & The Proposal – I know. I almost put every Sandra Bullock movie ever, but I narrowed it down to two. I love both of these probably pretty equally. The one bonus that The Proposal has over WYWS is Ryan Reynolds.
7. Pride and Prejudice – I prefer the 6-hour BBC version, but when I don’t have time to watch that version (or read the book), the newest version will work for a quick Mr. Darcy fix. Honestly, when they make your favorite book of all time into a movie, you really want it to be good. If you have time, watch the BBC version.
8. My Big Fat Greek Wedding – This was one that took me by surprise. I expected it to be really cheesy and bad. While it was really cheesy, I still loved it.
9. The Pelican Brief – I’ve never met anyone who doesn’t like this movie. If I see it on TV, I watch it. End of story.
10. Sweet Home Alabama – It’s Reese Witherspoon, so I usually give it a shot. Then you put in McDreamy and Josh Lucas, who I think is more dreamy than McDreamy along with the deep south, fashion design and trailer trash, it’s a home run.
So that’s 10 movies that I can watch over and over again. What are some of yours?