10 Pieces of Technology I Don’t Want to Live Without10
Here they are in no particular order.
1. My cell phone – For one, it’s my only phone line. Secondly, if I thought I was pretty dependent upon the cell phone before I took the plunge to the iPhone 4, there’s no turning back now. All these cool apps that are out there, it’s almost ridiculous.
2. My DVR – I never know what my schedule is going to be. There are a few television shows that I really don’t want to miss, and then there are the super cheesy Hallmark movies that I record. It comes in handy when I’m in the mood to catch up or I’m sick like this last weekend. I situated myself on my couch and was able to delete several hours worth of stored-up shows off my DVR memory. Just getting ready for this next season!
3. My Television – To have a DVR I must have television. Makes sense, right? Along with that I’m putting HD television. It’s way better.
4. Central AC/Heat – It’s been a hot summer, and my air conditioner didn’t work for some of it. I’m so very thankful that it’s working. I’m cold natured, so in the winter time, I like a nice warm home to come home to. I’m glad I don’t have to build a fire. I just push a button. Just the way I like it.
5. My laptop/Internet – I can multitask. I can watch TV and blog or be in bed and blog or be fixing dinner and blog. In any of those instances, it’s just a more convenient way for me to connect with you. Although, you can bet if I write something that just doesn’t quite make sense, I was probably multitasking…
6. Microwave – I don’t do a lot of cooking. Mainly because if I make something, I’m usually eating it the rest of the week, and that just gets plain old. Microwavable food is my friend.
7. Indoor plumbing – You may not consider this technology, but I do. And I don’t think it needs any further gross explanations.
8. iPad – I took the plunge a couple weeks ago. It’s rockin. You have no idea. Seriously. I think it’s making me better at Words With Friends. Plus, it instantly makes me cooler.
9. Nikon D3000 – I love to take pictures. Sometimes I even get a good one.
So what about you? What are your pieces of technology that you don’t want to go without?