10 Reasons My Head Is Spinning5
No. I’m not still on the cold medicine I was on a couple weeks ago, so that’s good. It’s been a busy one over here, though. Here are 10 reasons why:
1. I’m car shopping. I hate car shopping. I can’t seem to pull the trigger. I get knots in my stomach every time I think of a car payment and higher insurance. But I get stars in my eyes every time I think of a new car. I can’t win.
2. Business is good. People are selling houses. People are buying houses. I’m right in the middle of both worlds. I’m not complaining. I love my job.
3. I’ve been dropping my nephew off at school every day this week. AND I’ve actually gotten him there on time every day. I love it, getting to spend some quality time with him in the mornings. And by quality time mean him watching Home Alone while I’m frantically trying to get ready.
4. My boss just bought another business. I love it. Keeps us busy.
5. My desk is a mess. That’s nothing new, but it’s showing off it’s messiness this week…and giving me a little anxiety.
6. I’ve had appointments every night this week. So I’m working after work. Doesn’t leave much time to just be mellow for a while. But see #2.
7. My house is a mess. See #2 and #4 and #6. It’s not uncommon for my home to be cluttered. It’s one reason I suck at being an adult. However, I just really need to dig in and clean it. Maybe that’s how I’ll spend part of my Labor Day weekend…avoiding car shopping.
8. When things get busy, I get things done. However, it’s at a much faster speed than my default speed. “Fast” or “quick” has never EVER been used to describe anything about me except for maybe my driving.
9. It’s dark in the mornings when I’m getting up to run. It’s making it harder and harder to get up. And, of course, a little more dangerous. But the running helps start a good day. I’m getting to a point where I need it.
10. I’m gearing up for Catalyst. I can’t believe it’s only a month away. I’m so freaking excited. I think this is probably the main culprit of my spinning head. I just want to be there.
So what about you? Have you had a busy week? Have you had a slow week? Do share.