10 Shows I’m Looking Forward To This Fall13
I went for about five years without any kind of cable or satellite television. I had a few local network channels, but not much selection. I spent a lot of time watching Antiques Roadshow, which is awesome, but that’s beside the point. Anyway, there are a few old shows and a few new ones I’m really looking forward to this fall, so here they are!
1. Bones – Probably my favorite drama on television right now. Last season ended with Bones telling Booth she was pregnant with his child, which there was no warning, really, that I can think off. I’m very interested to see how this will play out.
2. Chuck – It’s cheesy and ridiculous, but for some reason I love it. The characters work well together, and it’s an interesting story to watch play out. Oh, and it’s kinda funny.
3. NCIS – Last season left off with a pretty decent cliffhanger. I think there are going to be a lot of big changes this year. This cast is one of the best on television aside from Bones, if you ask me. There haven’t been many changes, and I don’t really foresee any major ones this fall either.
4. Happy Endings – This one started out last year. I laughed every time I watched it. To me that’s a win. I think they’re trying to be the new Friends, which isn’t going to happen, but it’s a pretty decent show.
5. Modern Family – I haven’t ever really seen a show at which I’ve laughed more. This is probably my favorite show to watch with my friends.
6. Person of Interest – This one seems interesting. I don’t know if you can really go wrong with Jim Caviezel either. I’ll let you know what I think after the first couple episodes. These won’t be live viewings. Probably DVR shows.
7. 2 Broke Girls – Could be decent. Kind of reminds me of Two Guys and a Girl, except it’s two girls and no guys. I liked that show. I’ll give this one a chance.
8. New Girl – This one I’m actually pretty excited about. Zooey Deschanel (Bones’ sister) It just looks funny. Seriously. Go watch a preview here.
9. Free Agents – I’ll give this one a couple weeks to see if it’s worth it. Both of the main characters I usually like, but not sure how the show will turn out. We’ll see!
10. Jersey Shore – Oh, wait. Just kidding. I don’t even know if that’s still on. Never watched an episode. 🙂
Actual 10. The Voice – I hate reality shows. I’ve never watched American Idol. I loved this show for some reason. I think I liked the fact that they chose their teams based on actual talent. Not sure, but I liked it a lot.
So these are some that I’m looking forward to. What are your favorite shows? Are there any new ones you’re excited about?