10 Places I’d Like To Visit18
I like traveling. I just don’t have enough time or money most of the time. But I’ve got a list of places that I’ve never been that I’d like to go. So here we go!
1. Australia. Maybe it’s just because I love a man with an accent. Maybe it’s because it just seems incredible. I want to go…bad. It’s probably number 1 on my bucket list.
2. New Zealand. I can’t go to Australia and not go to New Zealand. My grandfather went to school with a gentleman from down there who has come to visit several times over my lifetime. I’d love to see them again and see the country.
3. Ireland. Castles. Local pubs. I think it would be a fun trip. And I can usually find a week tour for less than $1,000 through this travel email list I’m on. I ALWAYS want to click “purchase.”
4. The Grand Canyon. I’d like to go and hike up and down. 8 miles each way. I think it would be beautiful. I think it would be one of the hardest things I will ever do. Totally want to do this one. I’ve flown over it several times. Can’t wait to see it up close.
5. New England in the fall. All up and down the coast. They say it’s incredible. I’d like to see it for myself and spend a couple weeks just wandering. And yes, Nathan, that includes a trip to New York City to come and visit with you!!
6. China. Mainly because walking The Great Wall is on my list. I’m sure I’d fall in love with the whole country, but I’d love to walk on a piece of history that you can see from outer space.
7. San Diego. I’ve only heard wonderful things about San Diego. The weather’s perfect. It’s a great-looking city. It’s on the ocean. These are all good things.
8. Boulder, Colorado. I’ve been to Denver, and I loved it. Boulder seems like an eclectic sort of town that I would really enjoy. It looks picturesque from what I’ve seen. I think I’d really enjoy it.
9. Portland, Oregon. It just seems like a town I’d like. Coffee shops, indie music and just and artsy vibe all around. Yeah. I think I’d love it.
10. Italy. All over. Tuscany, Rome, Venice. The language is beautiful. The scenery is fabulous. I’m sure the wine is to die for. Have you seen Under The Tuscan Sun? Yeah. Maybe I’ll buy a villa and just move there.
So what about you? Where do you want to visit? Where have you been?