10 New Songs I Love2
And when I say new songs, I don’t mean new to the world. I mean new to me. A few of these are bands I’ve recently discovered via social networking. Gotta love Twitter! Hope you take the time to listen and enjoy!
1. Joy – Page CXVI (Recommendation from Joy Eggerichs on Twitter!)
2. We Will All Be Changed – Seryn (Saw these guys at Catalyst and haven’t been able to stop listening since!)
3. All Will Be Well – The Gabe Dixon Band (I believe a recommendation by Jon Acuff on Twitter)
4. Come Clean – Audrey Assad (Just like her stuff, and this song is incredible!)
5. Drumming Song – Florence + The Machine (My friend Nancy introduced me to this band…although I’m not a fan of the video)
6. You and I – Ingrid Michaelson (Okay. This one’s not new to me, but right now I can’t get enough of it.)
7. Remind Me Who I Am – Jason Gray (Might be the inspiration of a tattoo…if I ever decide to get one!)
8. Roll Away Your Stone – Mumford & Sons (Buy this CD…NOW. You won’t regret it. This is one of my favorite songs on it!)
9. Don’t Look Back – She & Him (Love Zooey Deschanel’s voice. Just kind of makes me feel like I’m in a different time. Love their new Christmas album, too!!)
10. Love Has Found Us – Bellarive (I believe Jamie The Very Worst Missionary recommended this at one time on Twitter)
What are your recommendations?