10 Reasons For Thanksgiving4
1. You’re alive and breathing. It may not be easy at times, but you’re still here, and I believe there’s a reason for that. Thanksgiving.
2. There is someone in your life who loves you. Thanksgiving.
3. Odds are you’re getting together with family and/or friends at some point in the next few months to celebrate the holiday season. Thanksgiving.
4. You’re here reading my blog, and I am thankful. Thanksgiving.
5. Technology that let’s us reach out to complete strangers and build relationships. Thanksgiving.
6. You have enough money to pay for Internet access either at home or on your phone, or you’re reading this online at the office, which means you have a job. You’re one of the wealthiest people in the world. Thanksgiving.
7. I’d bet you also eat three meals a day. Thanksgiving.
8. The chance to live out your dreams. It’s never been closer than it is in this second. Go. Do it. Thanksgiving.
9. It’s never been easier to travel the world and experience new cultures and get to know a little bit more about your fellow man. Thanksgiving.
10. As I said in #1, I believe that God has created us for a purpose. I believe that things that happen to us in our lives; good, bad or ugly, make us stronger. I believe that He loves us so much that He cries when we cry and laughs when we laugh. Sometimes I can feel it more than I can at other times, but I believe He’s always there just waiting for us to realize how much we need Him. And it’s in those moments where I’m so thankful that that will never ever change. Thanksgiving.
What are some things for which you’re thankful?