10 Christmas Songs I Love8
I love good Christmas music. So I’ve decided to make a list of some of my favorite Christmas songs. Some of the videos aren’t that great, but they’re the best I could find. Here they are in no particular order. Hope you enjoy!
1. Chris Tomlin – Glory In The Highest ~ I love every song on this CD, but O Come All Ye Faithful and Glory In The Highest are probably my two favorites. This video is an advertisement but includes some sampling. Enjoy!
2. Mariah Carey – All I Want For Christmas Is You ~ I may be 100% alone on this, but this song just makes me smile and tap my toes.
3. She & Him – I’ll Be Home For Christmas ~ I can’t get enough of this group. Very mellow and soft sounds. You should buy the album. It feels like you’re back a couple decades while listening.
4. Andy Williams – It’s The Most Wonderful Time of the Year ~ I grew up on this version of this song. Nothing brings back memories like hearing the songs you grew up with!
5. Johnny Mathis – Sleigh Ride ~ Another version I grew up with. Although, on this one there have been several recen versions that I like very well!
6. O Holy Night – There are so many incredible versions of this song. I just wanted to share with you one of my favorites from one of my favorite people. This is my friend, Katie Gruen, singing it for us!
7. John Lennon – Happy Xmas (War is Over) ~ I love this song. I don’t think it will ever get old.
8. Elvis Presley – Blue Christmas ~ No one sings it like Elvis. But this video is a little creepy ’cause Martina just walks right in there! I just had to share 🙂
9. The Chipmunks – Christmas Don’t Be Late ~ It can’t be Christmas until I hear this at least 20 times…they just keep playing it! Anyway, good memories attached to this one!
10. Baby It’s Cold Outside – I actually like the Dean Martin version best, but the Zooey Deschanel/Will Ferrell version is pretty good. And I think this is one of the best Christmas movies of all time.
So what are some of your favorite Christmas songs?