My Grown-Up Christmas List11
So I’m assuming that we’re all adults here, so I’m just going to ask you what you’re asking for for Christmas. I’ll start:
- I asked for new knives because all mine are dull.
- I’m hoping to get a few little decorative things for my home
- I think I asked for some nice Pyrex dishes (because we all know that since I’m single I haven’t had a wedding shower yet to get all new pots and pans.)
- I think on one blog I commented that my brother would probably like for me to find a man so he doesn’t have to clean my gutters anymore.
- Gift certificates are always a win-win for me.
- So is cash…in case you were wondering
- Probably asked for a couple hoodies
So there’s my list. I’m not going to get all melodramatic on you and tell you I’m wishing for peace on earth and goodwill toward men. I think that should be an everyday wish not just at Christmas. So now I’m asking you:
What’s on your grown-up Christmas list?