10 Things I Spy15
So here’s the deal. I want you to look around the room that you’re in right now and list 10 things that you see. Don’t get up and walk around. Just stay where you’re at and let me know what you’re seeing.
I’ll go first:
1. My computer. It’s a Toshiba laptop. Probably my last PC. My next will be a Mac.
2. A picture of me and the other bridesmaids and the beautiful bride at my friend Cathy’s wedding.
3. Chuck Seasons 1-3 on Blu-ray.
4. A picture on my wall that says: “I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. ~ Abraham Lincoln”
5. Nintendo Wii and games.
6. Gilmore Girls Season 1. That reminds me I need to finish watching that and get it back to Bethany. 🙂
7. My Bible. I try to keep it pretty close at all times, but especially when I’m sitting here writing. You never know when a verse is going to pop into your head that would fit perfectly in a post.
8. I think I have four or five cups sitting around here that I just need to pick up and take to the sink. Maybe tomorrow.
9. My feet. They’re propped up in front of me. I’m relaxing.
10. My bookcase which holds all my favorites. I only keep physical copies of books by my favorite authors since I have my Kindle, so that means books by Jane Austen, Terri Blackstock and Dee Henderson to name a few. Still between the three there are quite a few books in there. I’ll have to see what else I’ve got. Saturday might be a good day to go for a run and read.
So now it’s your turn. Give me a little glimpse into your day today. Remember, don’t get up and walk around. Just stay where you’re at.
What do you see?