10 TV Shows I’m Still Watching10
Last fall I had a post about what TV shows I was excited about for the new season. You can go read that post here. Some of them I’ve stuck with, some of them I’ve dropped and still some of them the networks dropped. Anyway, here’s my list of television shows that I am still watching this season:
1. Bones. They’re on a break now so the main character can have her baby, but I can’t wait for it to get started up again soon! Just a good show.
2. Chuck. I’ve still got the last to shows of the series on my DVR ready to watch, but it was a good series. Just clever and funny.
3. NCIS. No big character changes. That’s good. Lots of new story lines they keep hinting to. They celebrated their 200th episode a couple weeks ago. I’d say that speaks to staying power.
4. Happy Endings. This is just a funny show. A few episodes they hinted that they had a group kind of like on Friends. It’s not on that caliber, but it’s just a good show.
5. Modern Family. This show just never disappoints. If you’re not watching it, you’re a loser. Sorry.
6. 2 Broke Girls. The acting isn’t the greatest. Some of the one-liners are pretty good, though. It’s gotten better since the start, and I’m hoping it will continue to do so.
7. New Girl. This is probably my favorite new show. I’m not kidding when I say that I laugh out loud alone in my house EVERY time I watch it. This is one of my favorite scenes of the season so far. Enjoy.
8. The Big Bang Theory. I never watched this until TBS started showing it. Now it’s my go-to show if there’s not a live show that I want to see. The characters have great chemistry and it’s just funny.
9. How I Met Your Mother. I watched the first couple seasons of this show and then kind of lost touch with it. I started watching it again this year, and it’s still funny. I don’t know why I ever quit watching.
10. Hot In Cleveland. There’s just something about Betty White that makes me have to watch this show. Her delivery and timing with her lines and the humor is incredible. And she does it all with a straight face. AND she’s 90.
So those are some shows that I watch. Most of them are recorded on my DVR and then I play them as I’m cleaning on the weekends or just winding down before bed.
What shows do you not want to miss?