10 Bucket List Items6
Making a bucket list seems like the thing to do lately. I’ve always had a few things that I swore I’d do before I died, and now I have a name for it. So here are a few things from my bucket list…10 to be exact:
1. Hike the Great Wall in China.
2. Visit Australia and New Zealand. I’ll need a couple months off for this one.
3. Visit all 50 states.
4. Become a published author, whether self-published or traditional publishing.
5. Get caught in a snow storm in a cabin in the mountains and be stuck there for a few days but have plenty of supplies to make it through.
6. Visit Ireland and the Cliffs of Moher.
7. Learn Italian.
8. Go snorkeling in the Caribbean.
9. Spend the night in a castle, preferably in Scotland.
10. Swim with my nieces and nephews in the ocean.
What’s on your bucket list?