10 Random Thoughts5
1. I’m tired. I’ve been getting up and working out from 5:30-6:30. It keeps my evenings free for showing houses and just hanging out, but my body’s not used to the early mornings yet. Hopefully soon!
2. I have an uncanny ability to waste time. Really. It’s amazing.
3. I love playing my guitar, but I hate changing the strings. Although, when I change the strings, it sounds so much better. I should do it more often. I would if I didn’t hate it.
4. It’s March 9 and I might have to mow my yard next week. That is ridiculous.
5. I read and article from Ann Voskamp about Lent called When Your Lent Sort of Stinks. You should go read it. It’s Wednesday’s post. I couldn’t figure out a way to directly link it up here, so just scroll down when you go to the site. It’s a fantastic read.
6. Yesterday was International Women’s Day. I didn’t even know that existed. Anyone know if there’s an International Men’s Day?
7. Apple came out with a new iPad. Still happy with my old one so I won’t be getting a new one. I may, however, have to invest in a new computer, which will be a MacBook. Not really excited about spending the money, but will be happy to have a computer that won’t have as many viruses attacking it.
8. The only time I really hate living out in the middle of the country is when I have to fight with my Internet connection. I pay double what people in town pay for half the quality of service. It’s slower and I have a data limit. It sucks.
9. I laugh every time I watch The Big Bang Theory. Sheldon cracks me up at some point in every episode.
10. My brother, sister-in-law and my nieces and nephew moved down to Tampa, FL last month. They sent me pictures of their new house that they should close on at the end of the month. I’m so excited for them. I’m sad they’re so far away, but I’ll be glad for a winter getaway.
What’s going on in your lives this week?