10 Movies I Was Disappointed With22
I tend to build movies up in my head. Sometimes others do the building. Either way, here are 10 that made the “I don’t ever want to watch again” cut:
1. Did You Hear About The Morgans? – I thought for sure this one would be decent. I usually like Hugh Grant and can tolerate Sarah Jessica Parker, but this one missed the target…completely.
2. Frailty – Who would have thought you could go wrong with Matthew McConaughey? You can. My friends thought this was so good and it had a HUGE twist. I had it figured out within the first 15 minutes, and it was all downhill from there. I still don’t trust the movie recommendations some of those friends who recommended it.
3. Ghosts of Girlfriends Past – Again, while I don’t mind looking at Matthew McConaughey for a couple hours, at least make it a decent plot and carry it through.
4. All About Steve – The same year Sandra Bullock won an Academy Award for best actress for The Blind Side she won a Razzie Award for Worst Actress for this one. It’s that bad.
5. Dude, Where’s My Car – As cute as Ashton Kutcher is, I can never get the time back I wasted watching this movie.
6. Kill Bill Volume 1 – I didn’t even finish this one. I didn’t see much of a point in the movie, so I didn’t see much of a point in finishing it.
7. Bowfinger – Eddie Murphy and Steve Martin couldn’t save this one. In fact, they’re what made it bad…that and the story.
8. Home Fries – Luke Wilson and Drew Barrymore should cringe every time they think about this movie.
9. Legally Blonde Two – The first one was surprisingly good. This one was just bad. Sometimes you just have to know when to stop.
10. Snakes On A Plane – What do you think will happen when you put snakes on a plane? Well, there’s your movie. I don’t even care what you thought would happen. It was like they took every worst-case scenario and put it all in one movie…on a plane.
I’m sure I’m missing some pretty obvious ones.
What are some really bad movies that you’ve seen?