10 Websites I Visit Every Day4
Most of my job is done online. A lot of my free time is spent online. I enjoy reading other blogs. I enjoy online shopping WAY more than I enjoy actually going to the store. So I’ve compiled a list of 10 websites that I visit every day with almost no exceptions.
1. CrossFit Fairfield – I go here even if I’m not working out. I’m not sure why. Maybe to be thankful that I’m not having to suffer through at least that workout.
2. Gmail – This is my personal and primary email account. This is the one I give out to my friends and lovers. Okay. Just my friends. Either way, even if I don’t visit the site, I get the mail through my phone. But I always visit the site.
3. Amazon – I love watching their deals of the day. If I can’t find it on Amazon, it usually can’t be found.
4. Pollard Realty – This is my work website that I maintain. I check it every day to make sure everything is up and running. I’m also working on a new design that’s taking me forever to figure out, so I spend a lot of time here.
5. This blog – I always make sure it’s up and running. Sometimes I do a little work on it. Sometimes I write a post or two. I always check my stats. Maybe a little obsessed with that part of it.
6. Run With The Big Girls – Also known as my other blog. Same as above.
7. My work email. I didn’t link to it ’cause it’s not that great of a page. You can’t sign up for it or anything like that, so it’s kind of pointless.
8. Facebook – I love seeing what everyone is up to. I don’t make a lot of comments or anything like that, but I’m always on there.
9. Twitter – Twitter is a better, less drama version of Facebook. At least in my opinion.
10. Google – You don’t go to Google every day? Why not? They always have a fun design for their name. There’s always something I don’t know that I can look up. Seriously. You should log on to Google at least once a day.
What websites do you visit daily?