10 Things Recorded On My DVR3
I’m a big fan of my DVR. I like to use it to record shows so I can watch them later without commercials. I like it so I can record cheesy Christmas movies. I use it to record movies for my nephew when he comes to stay with me. So here are a few things I have on my DVR ready to watch whenever:
1. Necessary Roughness – I loved last season. I haven’t had time to watch any of the new ones this season yet, but I’m only four behind. That’s a couple lazy days out of the heat to finish that off.
2. Million Dollar Rooms – I’m a real estate agent. I like HGTV. This highlights rooms that cost over a million dollars. I think that’s crazy to even think about, but fun to watch!
3. Rizzoli & Isles – Loved the last two seasons. I think I’ll watch this week’s episode after I finish typing this.
4. Hatfields & McCoys – I have them all recorded. Just no time to watch.
5. Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe – Not gonna lie. This is as much for me as it is for my nephew.
6. The Proposal – Who doesn’t love this movie? I can watch it over and over and over again.
7. Beauty & The Beast – Be our guest, be our guest. Put our service to the test. Best part of the whole movie.
8. Home Alone – What kid doesn’t like this?
9. Get Smart – I loved the old show. This was a movie I was most looking forward to, and it did not disappoint. You really can’t go wrong with Steve Carell.
10. Food Feuds – There was an episode where the feud was between 17th Street Barbecue and Pappy’s over by St. Louis. Some of my friends went, and there’s about .15 seconds where one of my friends grabbed an already-eaten rib off of his buddy’s plate to act like he was eating it. That’s the part that made the show. I like to watch it occasionally. It just makes me laugh.
So what about you guys? Do you have a DVR? What do you record?