10 Things I’ve Made This Week9
1. Zucchini Fritters – I’m actually cooking them now for breakfast in the morning. Shredded zucchini, coconut flour, eggs and salt & pepper. I have a feeling these are going to be pretty good.
2. Chicken, Kale & Red Peppers – Had this for dinner last night. I had all the ingredients except for chili powder, but it was pretty awesome without it. I can only imagine it would be even better with it!!
3. Money. Yep. I work. I make money. I spend it. It’s a vicious cycle.
4. Avocado Salsa – avocados, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, mango and some lime juice and salt. Holy cow this was good. Also, did you know if you cut up an avocado like that and leave the pits in the mixture, it will slow down the oxidation process and keep them from turning brown as quickly? True story. I tried it.
5. PB&J Paleo Style – Just blended some fresh blueberries with some almond butter instead of peanut butter. Not bad for an afternoon snack!!
6. Paleo Candy Bars – Honey, coconut oil, coconut, almonds and cocoa powder. This definitely satisfies my cravings for sugar and chocolate.
7. No-Oat Oatmeal – This one was one that I wasn’t too sure about until I ate it, and it was fantastic. Will definitely be a breakfast staple around here from now on. Ground up almonds and walnuts or pecans, almond butter, mashed banana, almond milk eggs, I think. I can’t remember all the ingredients, but if you really want to know them, I can find them!!
8. Muscles – I totally worked out three times this week. A lot of heavy weights. A lot of sore muscles. Although I love feeling sore muscles because it makes me feel like I’m doing something proactive for my health.
9. Laundry detergent – Yep. Still making my own. My clothes feel clean, look clean and even smell clean to me. If you don’t think so, please let me know, and I’ll see what I can do about it.
10. Plans – I love making plans. I’ve got a lot of them. Some involve a new giveaway on my other blog. Some involve a new logo for the other blog. Some involve my vacation and packing. Some involve ways trying to make money. But I’d say most of them involve just hanging around and having fun!
So that’s what I’ve made this week.
Have you made anything interesting?