I think this title is self-explanatory. Let’s roll:
1. I guess first and foremost you should know that I will not be posting here on Monday. I’ve been invited to be a part of something called a synchroblog by the lovely and talented Tracee Persiko. I met Tracee last October at the Bloggers Meetup at Catalyst in Atlanta. Tracee is part of a book called Inciting Incidents. Basically it’s a compilation of stories from writers about a significant event in their own life and how it shaped and impacted their journey. I’ll be working on writing that all weekend. Be sure to tune in Tuesday to check to find the site to go to so you can find all the other posts from other people linked up all at the same place. I’m pretty excited about this and would love for your prayers that the right words come!
2. I’m also working on a series that I’m pretty passionate about at Run With The Big Girls. It’s 11 steps on how to increase your energy level. I have noticed a TON of increase in my energy since I’ve started working out and eating right, but there are quite a few other things that I’ve started doing that have also helped in different ways. You should go check it out. I’m just on Step 2, so you’re not too far behind!
3. I think a MacBook instantly makes you more creative. Or at least it makes you think you’re more creative. I’ve had it just over a week and have already wrote almost 10,000 words between my regular blog posts and another project I’m working on.
4. Hannah Joiner. Incredible talent. I’d venture a guess that once I get my living room situated the way I want, that one of her pieces will be the focal point. Holy talent, Batman!
5. Monday is Labor Day. I have the day off. This is my first day off since vacation. I’m looking forward to it!
6. Sunday I will be taking the check from the 5k up to my friends, Cathy & Matt, to give to them for their adoption expenses. I’m not going to reveal the final amount until after I give it to them. Be looking for an update on that sometime next week!
7. Your Social Security Number. Seriously.
8. My friend, Kim, will be going to Catalyst with me this October. So if you need pictures, you’d better get them scheduled for before then. It’s never too early to book for your Christmas cards!
9. I’m thinking about decreasing the amount I blog on this site from three days a week to two days. I’d like to hear your opinions on that. I’d keep this Friday list and one other day. What do you think?
10. September 1 is Saturday. That means Shreves’ Pumpkin Patch will be officially open for business. It’s been a rough year for all kinds of crops and pumpkins were affected, as well, but we’re still open and we’re ready for you, so come on out!
What are you doing that I need to know?