10 Things I’ve Found On Pinterest2
I love Pinterest. I could spend all day on there and make all kinds of fun stuff. I actually do try most of the things on my boards. My homemade shampoo was a failure. My homemade laundry detergent was a success. I’ve found desserts and Paleo receipts and all kinds of good stuff. Here are a few that I’ve tried and that I love!
1. Fruit Kabobs. Made to look like a rainbow. Did this for Easter. It was so easy and beautiful!
2. Santa Hat Brownies. I didn’t actually make these. My friend Nicole did. They were yummy. And I’m hoping for more this Christmas season.
3. Baked Eggs in a Ham Cupcake. Seriously. It’s yumalicious.
4. Slutty Brownies. That’s seriously the name. Basically combine chocolate chip cookies, brownies and Oreos. Not as good as what I had in my head, but nothing could have compared to what I had in my head after no sugar for two months.
5. Chocolate Mocha Gooey Butter Cake. I did these and the Slutty Brownies for different occasions where I was called upon to bring food. These get my vote between the two. They were seriously fantastic.
6. Pallet Art. I particularly love the one that says “Bind My Wandering Heart To Thee.” My plan was to do that this summer, but it got away from me. My parents have plenty of old pallets, though, so I’m thinking this fall or next summer.
7. Cool art with quotes. I love Albert Einstein. I love this quote. I have a whole quote board that I love just as much or more than this one.
8. Incredible Artists. This artist is incredible. I hope this link works.
9. Motivational Quotes. While you probably wouldn’t consider this one particularly motivational, I find it particularly hilarious. But still, there’s some good stuff on there.
10. My All-Time Favorite Pinterest Recipe…So Far. This, my friends, is a red velvet cheese ball. It’s completely wonderful. Everyone that has tried it has loved it. They just can’t stay out of it. You absolute have to try this.
Have you tried anything from Pinterest?