There are a lot of things that I like a lot. I was going to pick a category, but honestly that was more focused than I was thinking last night when I wrote this, so you’re just going to get the first 10 things that come to mind.
1. Oranges. My favorite all-time fruit. I hate it that sometimes they’re awesome and sometimes they’re horrible when you buy them, but this week I got a good bag, and I’m in love all over again. With my brother living in Florida now, I’m hoping to score some fresh Florida oranges over the Christmas holiday!
2. Since we’re on the topic, Christmas. I’ve already started my shopping. I make a list about this time every year. I write down who to buy for and what I want to get them in vague terms and then just start looking whenever I go shopping. My favorite thing of all time is to watch my nieces and nephews open their presents.
3. My new shoes. I got some new running/workout shoes. They’re New Balance Minimus again. But they’re blue this time. I was so excited about the color!!
4. Selling houses. I really do like doing this for people. I get to work with friends and make new friends through the process.
5. Paying off debt. This week has been a pretty good one for my pocket book. I’m going to make some serious dents in my car payment and my student loan!
6. Bread. I really don’t notice how much I miss it until I’m going hardcore Paleo. I found some Paleo bread online made with almond flour and coconut flour. It should be in next week. Hopefully that will fill some of the void.
7. I love it that my grandma got a laptop and connected to the Internet and is on Facebook now so she can see pictures of her grandchildren and great-grandchildren. I absolutely love it.
8. Basketball season starts soon! It’s a busy time of year for a lot of people, but I really like it that I get to see a lot of friends I don’t normally see during this season! I’m talking about you, Kristal!!
9. Sleeping. Although it gets me into trouble this time of year. It’s dark way to early and it’s dark when I leave in the morning for my workouts. I think that’s part of the reason I’m having a hard time making it three days a week. I can usually make two, but this Wednesday I just completely overslept. That’s what I’m going to blame it on at least. There was one night, though, this week I slept for over 9 hours. I was pretty happy about that.
10. The holiday season! It’s right around the corner. This means good food, hanging out with my family, and most importantly days off work!! Just kidding, my family is way more important than days off work!!
So how about you? Anything in particular that you’re fond of?