10 Things For Which I Am Thankful2
1. The Hallmark Channel. I took the advice of Lindsey Nobles and turned my Hallmark Channel back on for all of the cheesy Christmas movies that I love. I keep recording them and relaxing once I get home with the television on. I do love the movies!!
2. Sunscreen left over from my vacation in July. I’m in the process of purging and just getting everything out of my house. I’m tired of excess that I don’t need, so at this moment it’s sitting in the “to throw away” pile in the middle of my living room, but I’m thankful for the opportunity to go on the vacation in the first place!
3. That I’m almost finished with my Christmas shopping. All of the Christmas presents I’ve bought so far are sitting on my couch. If I get you a Christmas present, don’t come over till the weekend. They should be put up by then.
4. A new table lamp. I’ve had the same lamps since I moved back in the house a couple years ago. They’re ugly. I bought a really cute one Monday at Target, and I absolutely love it! Can’t wait to get everything organized and show it off on a new end table!
5. Sheldon Cooper. Bazinga!
6. My Willow Tree Angels I’ve received over the years from my friends. They continue to make me smile every day.
7. Only 35 more days until I get to see my Florida family! Although I’m really going to miss them over Thanksgiving!!! Love you guys!
8. My nephew that turned 8 this week! He’s such an awesome little dude. Life is always full of imagination and questions when he’s around.
9. My new boys in my life…aka my twin nephews. I haven’t seen them in over a week. Not cool. I’m gonna have to change that soon.
10. My family in general. I’m so lucky. You guys have no idea how awesome these people are. I love them all so very much.
So what about you guys?
What are you thankful for?