10 Things Under My Christmas Tree2
It’s that time of the year when my gift-wrapping skills are put on display for all to laugh. Seriously. I’m a horrible wrapper, but I don’t like using gift bags, so i wrap. Anyway, here are a few things under my tree:
1. A remote-controlled truck that does tricks. I hope I get to play with it, too.
2. Two stuffed dinosaurs for my two new nephews. They’re so darn cute. The dinosaurs…and the nephews.
3. A canvas photograph that I’m very excited about.
4. The Abbot & Costello complete collection.
5. A very cool retro lamp/light show.
6. A toy set to build your own pirate ship.
7. Cuddleuppets. Look it up. They’re kind of creepy.
8. A talking picnic set. Also kinda creepy. But more cute than creepy.
9. A couple of ornaments that have fallen off.
10. A few good books and a few good movies that I can’t share because they go to a couple of readers of this blog.
So any fun stuff you want to share that you have under your tree?