10 Reasons I’ll See You Next Year0
This is my last post until January 4, 2013, assuming the world doesn’t end today. If that’s the case, it will be my last post ever, but who really knows. So here are a few reasons why I’m taking a break:
1. It’s the Christmas season.
2. All my family will be together, even my Florida family, and I’m not going to take time away from them to make sure to write a blog post. I do love you guys, like a lot, but I’m taking a break.
3. Because it’s the end of the year, and who doesn’t need a break at the end of the year.
4. Sometimes you need to take a break to let the creativity fill back up in your head when it seems to have run dry.
5. I’ve got to go up and see the brand new baby girl my friends Cathy and Matt have just been blessed with. I can’t wait to kiss to chubby cheeks!
6. My nieces and nephews and I have to watch some Christmas movies.
7. I want to take a break. I’m kind of tired.
8. I have from December 22-January 2 off of work. My Christmas bonus. I’m crazy excited and can’t wait to have some down time and some time to get stuff done.
9. Have I mentioned my family will all be here?
10. I just love spending time relaxing and having a good time with my family and friends. I love the adventures we go on, the things we get to do and the people we get to reconnect with at this time of year.
So take some time off this Holiday Season and enjoy being with the ones you love.
Don’t every take a minute for granted.
I love you all.