10 Random Things4
2. I’m trying to decide what person or organization I want to bless this year with the proceeds from our 5K that we will be doing again this year. I can’t decide whether I want to do local or global. Any thoughts on this for me? I know exactly what I would like to do if we do globally. Not sure what we would do if it were local, though.
3. I’m watching The Big Bang Theory as I write this, and they’re all dressed like Star Trek characters and stranded out in the middle of the desert on their way to a ComicCon. If you’re not watching this show, you’re missing out.
4. My missionary friends came to town last Sunday and played some music with my Fairfield friends and talked about their mission field. I can’t remember a night when I’ve been so blessed to just sit and listen to some wonderful friends share their heart through music and ministry. So, so good.
5. I am tired. But for some reason I started a load of laundry and now I have to wait for that to finish before I go to bed. I’ve never been one for great timing.
6. I went to watch a girls high school basketball game last night. One of the best players in Southern Illinois was playing against my home team. I can’t imagine being the player that the opposing team cheers for when they mess up. Every time she missed a shot, our crowd cheered. I’m sure it’s hard to take when you get older and have dealt with it for years, but when you’re 16 or 17 and already trying to figure yourself out? I’d say that would be a little difficult.
7. I never really had to deal with that problem. I was always the role player. Get in, do your job, get out. Score a few points, stop a few points from being scored and get the ball to my teammates. I was okay with that. I do well when I have a specific job to do.
8. Christine Caine is legit. Seriously, folks. You need to check out everything that she’s ever done.
9. It’s supposed to be in the 60s tomorrow. I’m hoping that will get all the snow off the ground here.
10. I’ve absolutely go to stop typing now because my hands are cramping.
Anything crazy happen to you guys this week?