10 Movies I’ve Never Seen10
In case you missed it, I took Monday off. I had it off work, so I took it off here. Actually, I forgot, but that can be our little secret. But I wanted to share with you some movies that I have never seen. You will probably judge me after this list, but that’s okay. I have every intention of watching some of them and no intention of watching others, but either way, I still haven’t seen them as of today.
1. A Few Good Men. I’ve always wanted to see this one, but just never found the time or always found something I wanted to watch instead. This one is on my list to watch for 2013.
2. Schindler’s List. This is probably where you’ll judge me, but I absolutely hate to watch a movie that I KNOW will upset me. When I watch a movie, I don’t do it for education or to be enlightened. I want it to be for fun. This one does not strike me as such. However, it is on my 2013 list. It keeps coming up too often in my life lately to not give it a try.
3. Jaws. I don’t like sharks, and I don’t like to be scared. So why in the world would I watch a movie about a shark killing people? Even if it is a classic…
4. The Shawshank Redemption. I honestly don’t know what this one is really about except the blurbs I read on IMDB looking for movies that I should have seen by now. This one is in several top 10s. May be worth a shot, I guess.
5. It’s A Wonderful Life. Yes, really. I’ve seen bits and pieces over the years, but have never seen the whole show. I have a feeling it will be one of those movies that everyone builds up so much that once I finally see it, I’ll not enjoy it near as much. Kind of like The Christmas Story, which I just watched for the first time this Christmas season.
6. Dances With Wolves. Don’t really know why I’ve never watched this one, but my friend mentioned it the other day when I realized I still have never seen it. Oh, well.
7. Saving Private Ryan. I usually like war movies. This one just never seemed to hit my radar.
8. The Shining. Pardon my language, but there is no way in hell I will ever watch this movie. People who like and regularly watch scary or creepy movies say this one still creeps them out. I would have to move in with friends if I watched it, I’m sure.
9. Toy Story…any of them. Again, bits and pieces over the years, but have never sat down to watch them all the way through. They’ve been recorded on my DVR for months, so maybe one of these days…
10. Die Hard. Again, no real reason why, just haven’t watched it. I’d probably really like it, though.
So are you judging me now? That’s all right. I’m okay with it.
What are some popular movies that you have never seen?