10 Things I’m Looking Forward To This Spring6
1. Sun. The sun is out a lot, but it’s not too hot yet. It’s just right most of the time.
2. Rain. Kinda contradicts #1, but I love a good spring thunderstorm!
3. I’m going to Florida to see my family!! I can’t freaking wait!
4. Color! Winter is all dull and gray and black. I can’t wait for the grass to be green (even if that means I have to mow) and the flowers to bloom.
5. Fresh strawberries! There isn’t anything much better than eating a fresh, sweet and juicy strawberry straight from the field!!!
6. Planting season! It’s like Farmville but for real around here in the spring. I love the smell of a freshly plowed field. I love watching the farmers plant their fields and then watching the crops grow.
7. Busy season! We’re already starting to get busy selling houses, but spring is generally a crazy time for us. I’m hoping the same holds true for this season!
8. Capris. I don’t wear shorts normally. I wouldn’t wear them at work ever. But I do like capris a lot. Can’t wait to break them out again.
9. Longer days. We changed our clocks up a few weeks ago. The evenings are already starting to stay light longer. Pretty soon it will be daylight when I wake up, as well. I love long days, even if it means more work 🙂
10. Not having to wear a coat! Coats are awesome when you’re cold, but most of the time they just get in the way when you’re driving or when you’re trying to find a place to hang it up, etc. I hate wearing a coat, so I’m looking forward to not having to keep warm!
What about you? What are you looking forward to?