10 Bands I’d Love To See Live6
I enjoy concerts. I’ve learned, though, that I don’t love huge venues. I want to go to a more personal show, definitely less than 1,000 people. Those are the shows that I kinda like. However, I assume several of these bands that I want to see won’t play for that few people, so I’ll have to suck it up and go to a big venue to see them. Regardless, here are 10 that I would love to see live:
1. U2. They’re just legends. They’ve got great music that most of it has stood the test of time. Definitely at the top of my list.
2. Mumford & Sons. Quality music. And they mostly play smaller venues. Win-win.
3. Avett Brothers. I missed a chance last year to go see them. I can’t remember, but I think I either wasn’t feeling well or it was just before or just after Catalyst. Either way, I’d love to go.
4. Sara Bareilles. There are some days that I can describe as Sara Bareilles days. I think that means I should see her live sometime.
5. Adele. Maybe a little lame, but I’m definitely okay with it. Girl can sang.
6. P!nk. This could very well be the most rough crowd at any concert I would pick of these ten, but she’s just so darn talented, and can flat-out put words together to make you want to laugh, cry, give her a hug and punch her at the same time. Good stuff.
7. Carly Rae Jepsen. Wait. No.
8. Waterdeep. Husband/Wife duo. Folky voices. Crazy lyrics that can blow your mind.
9. Fun. Because I think it would be Fun.
10. Hootie and the Blowfish before Hootie went country. Now I just need time travel machine.
Who would be on your list of bands to see?