10 Things I Want To Do This Summer0
1. See my Florida family again. I just got back Sunday, but I already miss them. But they’re going to be here in July. Yay!!
2. Get to hold my new baby “niece.” One of my very best friends will be having a baby sometime around my birthday. Only the cool kids are born in June. Anyway, I can’t wait to hold Baby Jules. That’s what I’m calling her…at least until they change my mind with something better.
3. Run a 5K. Now you know I don’t love running, but I do love helping people. Yesterday on my other blog I announced that I will be hosting another 5K to help some friends with medical/moving/travel expenses. You should join us.
4. Take a few days off for a staycation. By the time Saturday and Sunday roll around, I’m exhausted and don’t get a ton of stuff done. I know there are a lot of people who are super productive on the weekends, but I’m not one of them. They’re my rest days and I take rest very seriously. I’d like to take a couple days just to get stuff done around the house that I’ve been neglecting.
5. Swim. My friends and neighbors have an awesome pool about a mile from my house. Another friend has a pool closer to my work. I alternate between them throughout the summer. I just pack my swimsuit with me and jump in. Love some pool time!
6. Pull my hair up in a ponytail. I know this is trivial. But it’s almost to the right length. But right now it’s frustrating because it won’t quite get there. It’s my go-to super easy outdoor summer style. Plus it makes my neck less hot.
7. Sell some houses. It’s been a little slow for me the first part of the year. I’m hoping the summer will make up for it.
8. Publish my first ebook. It’s ready except for editing. Once I get that finished, it will be up on Amazon for anyone to purchase. I’m kind of excited about that prospect.
9. Write another ebook. I want to write a book about something that I’m an expert at. I’ve heard it takes 10,000 hours of doing something to become an expert at it. There are only a few things I’ve done for 10,000 hours, and I think I’ve got the perfect subject. And I think it will be a fun book to write. Hopefully it will be pretty funny, too!
10. Go fishing. My parents have a few ponds that have some decent fish in them. I haven’t fished in a couple of years. I think this may be the summer for me to pick it back up. As long as I can have someone help me take the fish off the hook. I’ll do everything else but touch the fish. Sound good to you?
Do you have any big plans for summer?