10 Landmarks On My Bucket List0
1. Ground Zero. I was driving to work when it happened. I sat in shock like the rest of you trying to comprehend what was going on. I would love to visit the memorial and pay tribute to those who died.
2. The Grand Canyon. I’ve flown over it several times. It kind of looks like a big creek from that high in the air. However, I’ve never been to it. I’d love to take a helicopter ride over it or go canoeing or rafting through the river.
3. Redwood National Park. Seriously. Trees you can drive you car through. Trees so big I don’t even think I can imagine their size. I would love to visit and take lots and lots of pictures.
4. Sistine Chapel…and any other old churches and architecture around Vatican City and Rome. Again, lots and lots of pictures.
5. The Cliffs of Moher in Ireland. I’ve looked at tons of pictures. One day I will walk along the cliffs and hear the ocean hit the rocks below and just sit and listen.
6. Big Ben and the London Eye. Actually, I’ve always wanted to go to the English Countryside, too. I just think that would be a pretty fun trip.
7. Machu Picchu in Peru. I want to hike up to the top of the city. It’s a week-long trek, and I’ve heard and read that it’s extremely difficult. So why would I NOT want to do it?!
8. Old Faithful at Yellowstone National Park. I’m really not that much of an outdoorsy person, but these places just look so incredibly beautiful that I can’t imagine going to them and not hiking my way through them.
9. Washington, D.C. Isn’t the whole city a landmark? I’ve driven through it. Until then I’d never had a desire to go. Now, I can’t wait to find an excuse to head east.
10. Any of the old ruins, etc, in Greece. Old ruins + beautiful scenery = Greece. Plus beaches. Plus Greek food. Seriously, I want to go to Greece.
Where would you go?