10 Movies In My Entertainment Center Now8
This is lame, and I totally know it. But I’ve been gone from my home since 7:45 Thursday morning and just got home at 9:30 Thursday evening. It was a long and awesome day, but I’m tired and I’m taking the easy way out right now. And honestly I’m not that sorry about it. So here is what I see right now:
1. The Bourne Trilogy. Who doesn’t love Jason Bourne?
2. The Prince and Me. Honestly, I watched this movie one lazy day a few years back. I liked it so much I restarted it and watched it again immediately after. Just a cheesy movie.
3. Love Actually. I think this was a Black Friday deal for $2. Definitely worth that in my opinion.
4. Blue Like Jazz. I bought it when it first came out. I still haven’t watched it. I think I’m afraid I might not like it, so I don’t want to ruin my thoughts for the book. My friends really like it, though, so I should be good.
5. The Jane Austen Book Club. I just think this is a pretty good movie.
6. Crazy Stupid Love. Another Black Friday deal, but I wouldn’t have bought it if Steve Carrell hadn’t been in it.
7. Karate Kid. The original. I thought my nephew would love it. I was totally right.
8. X-Men. Hi, my name is Julie and I really enjoy comic book movies.
9. The Mel Brooks Blu-Ray Collection. Seriously. Robin Hood Men in Tights, Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, Spaceballs, etc. You get the idea. The man is a comedic legend.
10. Seasons 1 & 2 of Downton Abbey. Unwatched. A deal too good to pass up.
What are some of your DVDs lying around?