10 Things So Far0
1. I went to Florida to visit with my family down there. Had an awesome visit and can’t wait to go back again.
2. I got back from that trip and one of my best friends went into the hospital with early contractions and other complications. This ended up being a six-week stay in a neonatal unit in St. Louis.
3. I did get to go over and visit just about every weekend. And at the end there was a beautiful baby girl to celebrate over.
4. The same week my grandma was hospitalized for chest pains. She ended up having double bypass surgery. This week, just two months later, she has been released to drive and use her arms to push and pull, lift lighter things. Seriously folks, modern medicine is ridiculously awesome.
5. I went most of the first 5-6 months without selling a house. I’m a real estate agent.
6. The last two months have been crazy busy. I feel so very blessed.
7. The week of my birthday one of my twin nephews was hospitalized for some sort of infection. It ended up being a staph infection. He had two large lumps on each side of his neck just filled with infection. He spent the week in St. Louis at Cardinal Glennon hospital.
8. I turned 33.
9. We started a small group bible study in my home. I now have to keep my home clean at all times. I guess this is a good thing.
10. We hosted another 5k on my other blog and raised just under $4,000 for a little girl’s therapy expenses. All because of you guys!
How has your year been so far?