10 Things I’d Like To Do With My Nieces And Nephews4
1. Take them each on a vacation. I’d take Trevor to Ground Zero. I’d take Caroline somewhere where she could be a diva for a day. Grant I’d take to the All-Star Game or something awesome. With the twins and Maddy, I’m not too sure yet. They’re not really old enough to have what they like figured out yet.
2. I’d love to rent a cottage on a lake somewhere when they’re all old enough and just sit on the beach and ride Jet-Skis and go tubing and have a blast.
3. I’d love to have each of them for a weekend where we can just do whatever they want to do.
4. I’d love to be able to buy them all their first cars. Or maybe their second.
5. I’d love to be able to pay for all of their college tuition.
6. I want to be able to throw them a huge bash for their weddings. Or at least splurge on one thing for them that they really want to have but that’s completely ridiculous.
7. I’d love to be able to have a business that would support them so they could work for me when it came time for them to be turning into “real” people.
8. I’d love to FaceTime with all of them every night. If only my Internet connection weren’t so slow…
9. I want to introduce them to some really cool music and take them to concerts.
10. I want to buy them all matching T-shirts that say just how incredibly awesome I am and make them wear it every time they see me.
Do I sound like a cool Aunt or what? What about you? Any suggestions?