10 Things I Hate About Candy Crush3
It’s a game I have a love/hate relationship with. I’m sure you do, too. You just won’t admit it. Here are a few things I hate about it. If you don’t play, you’re not going to have any idea what I’m talking about. So I think you should start playing so you can learn…and so you can give me extra lives.
1. I hate that I’m virtually addicted to it. Every time there is a new life available for me, I want to be playing. I play it in my car while I’m SITTING and waiting on clients. I play it at lunch. I play it in bed if I can’t sleep. It’s bad news.
2. I hate that you have only get new lives every 30 minutes. Seriously. This is ridiculous.
3. Chocolate. This is probably the only time in your life you’ll hear me say that I hate chocolate, but I do. I didn’t mind it so bad when it started there and went away once you cleared it all. But this regenerating chocolate is just plain ridiculous.
4. Jelly. When you only had to make a match in the jelly one time to clear it, it was a fairly simple process. Now that you have to make a match in the squares twice to clear the jelly, it makes me want to throw my phone across the room.
5. I hate it that when I don’t need extra lives, like when I’m at work and stuff, that’s when I have plenty, but when I’m sitting down and ready to play some Candy Crush, that’s when I can’t seem to get enough lives to keep me satisfied.
6. I hate that you have to get three people to give you tickets just so you can go on to the next “episodes.” What if I want to move on now and they don’t see my ticket request for a few more hours? It’s maddening, I tell you.
7. At first I wanted to play every level over again if I didn’t get three stars or if I wasn’t the top score. Screw that. I’m at level 231 as of right now, and I’m just happy to pass a level every now and then.
8. I took a few months off from playing. It was good for me. I had more free time. I’m back now and with a vengeance. And those people who I was ahead of on levels? They’re ahead of me now and I’m playing catch-up. I hate being behind.
9. When I stopped playing a couple of months ago, I had like 100 extra lives stored up. When I logged back into Facebook, I lost them all. This made me set my phone down angrily and say a few choice words. I just had to walk away.
10. I have to play all my lives on my phone before I can go to sleep in the evening. If I’m really tired or just laying there wide awake, it doesn’t matter. They have to be all played.
Are you a candy crusher? What things do you hate about the game?