10 Things I Would Buy Right Now4
1. A Cadillac SRX fully loaded. Why? Have you ever ridden in a Cadillac?
2. I would buy a house in Nashville, TN. Why Nashville? I’ve always said that if I ever had to live in a city, Nashville would be the place. But if I have a home here and a home there, I can come and go whenever I please. And, of course, if money is no object, a silly thing like work wouldn’t get in the way of me coming and going as I please.
3. A condo in Denver. I fell in love with Denver when I visited there several years back. I almost took a job out in Denver before I took a job back here in town. That would be a nice little getaway.
4. I currently live on 40 acres that I don’t own. I would immediately buy that up with an offer my landlord couldn’t refuse.
5. Once I bought the land, I’d go about building my dream home. You know, the one I wrote about a few weeks back. Check it out here.
6. Some sort of really awesome convertible. Because I can.
7. Lasik surgery so I could wear sunglasses in my new convertible. I have super dry eyes so contacts are very uncomfortable.
8. I would go to a grocery store in town and open a line of credit. Everyone that came through that week would get free groceries.
9. I would bring a Trader Joe’s to Fairfield.
10. I would probably buy season tickets to all the sports teams in St. Louis. Not because I’m a fan, but because it’s fun and close.