10 Shows I’m Watching This Season5
The fall television season is upon us. Some shows have already started, and some are getting ready to next week. I’m pretty excited about a few. There are a few in their last season, which is kinda sad. But all in all it should be a pretty decent television season! Here are 10 I’m watching:
1. New Girl. Love this show. It premiered this week, and was pretty good. I read an article comparing it to Friends. It’s not there yet, but I do laugh every episode.
2. The Mindy Project. I missed the whole first season last year, so my friend and I are catching up on it. It premiered this week already. The premier did not disappoint. Can’t wait for the rest of the season!
3. Bones. One of my top two favorite crime dramas. They were dealing with a crazy serial killer at the end of last season and left us hanging. I currently have the season premier on my DVR, but haven’t had a chance to watch yet. I’ve heard it was a little stressful, but I’m okay with that. It’s probably going to be until they catch this guy.
4. NCIS. My other favorite crime drama. I’m sort of excited for this one. But only sorta because Ziva is leaving the show. I’m having a hard time figuring out how they’re going to fill her shoes, but they did a pretty good job when Kate left the show, so I’ll keep my fingers crossed.
5. Big Bang Theory. Consistently funny. Just a good winding down show to watch.
6. Hostages. It’s like a 9-week show. I will probably have a headache after watching each episode, but I think it could be decent.
7. The Crazy Ones. Robin Williams being, well, Robin Williams. I’m expecting a lot from this show. I hope it doesn’t disappoint.
8. How I Met Your Mother. Last season, 8 years in, and we finally get to meet the mother. It’s about freaking time.
9. Elementary. Sherlock Holmes. Just good TV.
10. Revolution. I missed the last five episodes because my DVR fried and had to be replaced, but I’m still looking forward to it coming back.
You looking forward to any shows?