10 Things About Me6
My friend Alece wrote a list of 100 things on her blog the other day. There is no way I would be able to come up with 100, but I can probably do 10.
1. I have no idea what my natural hair color is. I’ve had highlights since the 7th grade. That’s what you get for being a young girl who doesn’t mind two hair dresser aunts messing with her hair.
2. I used to play the piano. There are a lot of times I miss it. One day I hope to be able to relearn this time playing chords. I think it would make it a little easier for me.
3. I love playing video games. I don’t do it very often, though, because I would spend hours and hours playing. My house would never get cleaned.
4. My house never gets cleaned. I just don’t like doing it. I would much rather sit here at my computer and write something in my blog or read what you have to say than to dust my furniture. Or vacuum. And forget about the dishes.
5. As much as I complain, I secretly love when I get up early in the morning and get things accomplished before most people are out of bed. For me to be home at 6:30 after a full and hard workout and not have to go back to the gym the rest of the day is awesome. And sometimes I just get up early because I have things that I want to get done here. It makes me feel pretty darn good.
6. I say yes and commit myself to too many things. I’ve got to get better at saying no.
7. I love talking to people about ways to make their businesses better. I can get really excited when people start talking about ways they want to increase their business. And I can throw out a number of ideas right off the top of my head usually. A lot of them are bad ideas, but you’ve got to wade through some bad to get to the awesome.
8. I had a chance to apply for a job and move to Denver, Colorado, before I started working back in Fairfield. I would have taught court reporting at a national school out there. I just couldn’t make the money work on it. Otherwise I could be a long way from home. Some days I wonder how my life would be different if I had gone that direction.
9. Most days, though, I can’t imagine my life any differently. Or better. Seriously.
10. I think I’m going to start training for a triathlon. Ridiculous? Absolutely. But so was running a half marathon, and I did that. I think everyone needs a little bit of ridiculousness in their lives.
So tell me about you!